For the comfort and recovery of our patients Monrovia Memorial Hospital has rules and regulations for visitors.
- Hours for visitation are 8am-8pm.
- Maximum of two guests per room at a time.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and are limited to 30 minutes. Children under the age of 5 are not encouraged to visit for their own protection and specifically during influenza season (October 1st – March 31st.) Please be aware that we are not encouraging any visitors 12 and under due to the high infection rate of our patients: however, we realize that the hospitals in our community support family visiting so we have placed a time limit on children’s visitation for their safety.
- Visitors under the age of 12 are NOT permitted to visit in the ICU.
- Flowers are welcome, but not allowed in the ICU for patient safety reasons. If you are looking for a place to purchase flowers, we recommend Monrovia Floral.
- Each visitor must sign in at the admitting desk and wear a temporary badge.
- In certain instances additional visitor requirements/precautions may be necessary due to patient condition.
* Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.