Updated Visitor Restriction Guidelines | COVID-19 Protocol
Our latest policy allows visitors to see their loved ones while maintaining the stringent protocols that promote the safety of all patients and staff in the facility.
In accordance with Public Health Guidance regarding visitors during COVID Pandemic, MMH requires visitors to present proof of vaccination record or proof of negative Covid-19 test that occurred within 72 hours before each visit.
Please contact the hospital for current visitation information.
For the comfort and recovery of our patients Monrovia Memorial Hospital has rules and regulations for visitors.
- Hours for visitation are 8am-8pm.
- Maximum of two guests per room at a time.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and are limited to 30 minutes. Children under the age of 5 are not encouraged to visit for their own protection and specifically during influenza season (October 1st – March 31st.) Please be aware that we are not encouraging any visitors 12 and under due to the high infection rate of our patients: however, we realize that the hospitals in our community support family visiting so we have placed a time limit on children’s visitation for their safety.
- Visitors under the age of 12 are NOT permitted to visit in the ICU.
- Flowers are welcome, but not allowed in the ICU for patient safety reasons. If you are looking for a place to purchase flowers, we recommend Monrovia Floral.
- Each visitor must sign in at the admitting desk and wear a temporary badge.
- In certain instances additional visitor requirements/precautions may be necessary due to patient condition.
* Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.